Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Little Love Bugs!!

Here are my little love bugs!  Aren't they so sweet together!  We were in Omaha this past week/weekend and Neely got a yucky eye.  (that is the best I can explain it.)  I was on my way taking her to the doctor to make sure it wasn't pink eye, and I was telling Gabe that we were taking sissy to the doctor and the doctor was going to make her feel better.  I Gabe fashion he says, "yeah, the doctor is going to make sissy feel better, she's going to give her a band-aid!"  Isn't that precious!  Needless to say, it wasn't pink eye and after we put in a few eye drops she was all better!!  I love my little angels!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I enjoyed all the new pictures! They are precious! Gabe is such a sweet big brother. Glad to hear Neely's eye is better.