Gabe and Neely are doing great. Gabe really missed his Daddy while he was at the hospital. He asked me about one million times "where did Daddy go?" I had to explain to him that Daddy was at the hospital getting better. It's hard to explain to a 2 year old that his Daddy can't pick him up or hold him. I think that is going to be the hardest thing about the next 6 weeks.
I'm going to post some new pictures. There are some of Neely with her pig tails, but you can't see them in the picture. She looked so cute with them! I'll have to try to get better pictures later. Also you'll see Gabe laying in bed with Neely. His new favorite thing to do is get in her bed in the mornings and talk to her! It's really sweet unless it's 6:30 and she's still sleeping!!!
We wish everyone a BIG HELLO!! Please keep us (ME-so that I don't snap) in your prayers!!




2 comments:
Can't wait to see you and david and the kids! Just 3 more days til we are in KC! That was a cute message Gabe left me!
Thanks for sending all the new pics. Neely and Gabe are so cute. I love the pigtails. We will be praying for David a speedy recovery and your sanity. Love ya'll!!!
Post a Comment