Here are some really sweet pictures of Gabe and Neely! He was being so sweet with her. He is really a great big brother. I don't know if it's because he LOVES her or he LOVES the gummy bears he gets when he sits still so I can get at least one picture of them together! I'm going to tell myself that it's because he loves her. Isn't she getting so big?!?! She is such a happy baby! She actually LOVES her big brother. She loves to watch him. She just sits and laughs at him making silly faces and singing Jesus Loves Me to her. Thank GOD for giving us such wonderful gifts!!!
Hey girl! your kids are so cute. I love reading your blog and catching up. I can't believe you live so far off but I know it is really fun...lots more to do!! The ballgame looked like lots of fun. Let me know when you guys head back this way. Don't know if you fly or not but we aren't far from the airport.....love you
Neely and Gabe are so cute in all of these pictures. I looked at the ones you sent me over Snapfish last night! They were great! I love Neely's dress!!!
hey. i know you are soo excited to have your parents there. Helps to have some help sometimes i know. I'm glad David is better. You all have a fun day and YAY for the DAWGS.
6 comments:
hey cambre...i always read your blog...decided that we needed one...
here is our website:
http://therichsimpsonfamily.blogspot.com
it's gonna take me a while to figure things out...may need some help..lol
i just googled blogger layouts and searched...fairly easy...just know i have a lot to learn...
love love your pics...they are too much....
Hey girl! your kids are so cute. I love reading your blog and catching up. I can't believe you live so far off but I know it is really fun...lots more to do!! The ballgame looked like lots of fun. Let me know when you guys head back this way. Don't know if you fly or not but we aren't far from the airport.....love you
Neely and Gabe are so cute in all of these pictures. I looked at the ones you sent me over Snapfish last night! They were great! I love Neely's dress!!!
love, love Neely's dress in this pic!!!!
hey. i know you are soo excited to have your parents there. Helps to have some help sometimes i know. I'm glad David is better. You all have a fun day and YAY for the DAWGS.
Post a Comment