
It's been a really long time since I've posted on my blog... sorry, we've been really busy. The week before Thanksgiving I flew Gabe and Neely down to my mom and dad's house, then I flew to NYC to meet David for the weekend, then we flew back to KC, then we drove down to Mississippi the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, then we went to Raylin's 2nd birthday party on Sunday, and lastly drove home. Since then we've just been going to Christmas parties and getting ready for our first Christmas at HOME!! I'm excited and sad about this at the same time. I'm glad that we don't have to travel, but I'll miss being with family. We are hopeful that my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, niece, nephew and mother-in-law will come before Christmas, and my mom is coming Christmas day. Here are a few pictures that we've taken over the holidays so far!
1 comment:
You show-off! Your house looks great! Those wreaths are so Cambre! We are spending our first Christmas at home too but my family is coming down Christmas Eve. I think it is great your kids will always have memories of being home for Christmas! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment