Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Already gearing up for baseball season! LETS GO RED SOX!!

My sweet friend Jessica made Neely a Red Sox tutu!  It's so cute that I couldn't wait til' baseball season for her to wear it.  I dressed Gabe in his Red Sox uniform (much to his dismay) and had a mini photo session!  This also happens to be Neely at 10 months old!  My, how time flies.  I can't believe that she'll be one soon and Gabe will be three!  
LETS GO RED SOX!!

3 comments:

amie simpson said...

sooo precious!!! they are too cute. I could kiss Neely all day. I think McCool's face is raw b/c i kiss him all day...hey-that's what they are for!!!! looks like you are all doing well...love the pics!

The Cross Family said...

Hey Cambre- I could not find your e-mail address..so e-mail me and I will answer all your Disney questions and give you all the websites I used. I did not realize you had a little girl. She is a cutie

Boomer, Sabrina and Grant said...

Could she be any cuter!!!!!