Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of JULY!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!  I'm so thankful to all of the MANY men and women who have helped give me and my family our many freedoms!  I'm so blessed to live in a country that allows me to make my own choices and worship the one TRUE GOD!!  I'm also thankful to Him for the ultimate sacrifice that allows me to be free from sin!
On the 4th we had some friends and neighbors over for a cookout and some firecrackers!!  The fireworks that we usually watch were cancelled this year because of budget cuts so we invested in some fireworks of our own!  We actually ended up getting more because we were having such a great time.  I think that David was a little nervous because it's illegal to have fireworks in Johnson County, but I think that he realized that we weren't the only ones!!!  The kids had a GREAT time!  Everyone was a little sad when they were all over.  I can't wait til next year!!

No comments: