Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY NEELY!!!

Two years ago today I was in labor where God rewarded us with a beautiful baby girl. She's been such a wonderful addition to this family. She has the amazing ability to make you laugh and cry in the same minute. Thank you God for giving us this angel!
Today Neely and I had a great "Mommy - Daughter" Day. We went to the gym (she played and I worked out that baby belly she left me with :) ) After that we went to Nordstrom to have lunch. Then I took her to Monkey Business Jr. to play. We had so much fun!! On the way home she CRASHED! Neely, I hope that you had as much fun today as I did!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Birthday precious Neely! She is growing so fast! The time flies by! I sure have missed your blogs and the pictures of your beautiful family!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much! And Cambre, what baby belly????