I know that it's been a REALLY long time since I've updated our blog...sorry. We've been busy around the Leathers house. So a lot's happened since Christmas, but the biggest so far is Neely's 2nd Birthday!!! David is out of town on her actually birthday so we went down to the Plaza last weekend to celebrate. We got a room at the Marriott, went swimming, got everyone ready and went to eat at McCormick and Schmicks. (Gabe wanted to go there so we could have a chocolate bag...YUMMY!!) We sat down for dinner and it was all downhill from there. Neely (who is potty trained for the most part!!!) had an accident, so I had to take her to the restroom and clean her up. I wasn't prepared for an accident so I had to leave dinner and run to the Gap (which was 2 stores down) and get her some panties. When I got back I got her all taken care of...on our way back to the table David and Gabe passed us. David said that Gabe wasn't feeling good. David took him to the restroom and he vomited all over himself!!!!!! YUCK! Luckily he felt better after that (I think it was the chocolate milk that he drank in about 6 seconds!!) By the time they got back to the table out food was there....we ate it in about 12 seconds, or as David said, "like it was a meal from Taco Bell!" Finally our chocolate bag came and Neely couldn't get enough. So, by the time we got finished with desert we went back to the hotel and were in bed by 9:00 and asleep by 9:01! I must say, it was a night we'll never forget! Here are a few pictures from the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment