My little boy is growing up...he turned 3 today! Can you believe that Gabe is THREE?!? It seems like just yesterday that I was cleaning up ALL of his spit-up, changing his dirty diapers and getting all of his kisses! Actually, I don't really miss the spit up or diaper part! Luckily he still loves me, and likes giving me his kisses! We started out the morning with muffins and playtime. After that we opened his presents...it was like Christmas again! Then we played with those toys and took a nap. After nap we went to the mall and let Gabe build a bear. He named him Bo Sox (of course Daddy helped with the name). After that we rode the "round and round". This is one of Gabe's favorite things to do! Neely also loves it! We celebrated a birthday dinner at Red Robin where he was surprised with balloons and a birthday ice cream sundae. We are finishing the day watching Monsters Inc...a new birthday present! What a GREAT day! Tomorrow we'll have his party at Pump It Up! He keeps asking when we get to go and celebrate his party! I'm sure that he'll have a blast tomorrow, too! I pray that he has a blessed year, and I pray that God will give us the strength to raise him to be a good christian. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment