Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Neely and Gabe's Doctors Visit!

Well, now that Gabe and Neely are 3 and 1 I had to take them to the doctor for their yearly well checks.  First, they are both healthy as can be!!  Gabe has grown 6 inches since last year and is now in the 90% for height.  He weighs 33 pounds and only the 50% for weight.  He is getting to be such a little man!!  Neely is a VERY HEALTHY 23 pounds and in the 80% for weight and in the 50% height.  I'm confident that she will soon sprout up like her big brother did!!  She had to have 3 shots, but did SO good for them.  I think that Gabe was more upset than she was about the shots.  Did I mention that he is a GREAT big brother?!?!  I'm just hoping that this year is as uneventful as last!!

No comments: